.

.

Teman2 bloggerz ku! ^_^v

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang =)

About Me!

Assalamualaikum..hye!
My name is Noorshazeriza Binti Hishamuddin.
I live at Bandar Pulai Jaya, Simpang Pulai, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
I born on 20th July 1984 at Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman.
When I'm 2 years old, my family and I move to Dungun, Terengganu until I'm finish my STPM.
Then, on July 2004 I make my Certificate of I.T. at Politeknik Seberang Perai, Seberang Perai, Pulau Pinang for 2 years.
On January 2007, I continue my studies at Politeknik Ungku Omar, Ipoh in Intergration Diploma of Information Technology (Programming) for one and a half years.

2 comments:

matty2k said...

Nice to meet u too....just go on with the stories, I'll publish ur blog to others....just for sharing...

Unknown said...

sharing is caring right..hehe

Our Children

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Papa Mama

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang..TQ =)

Popular Posts

Bilangan Korang Yang Ushar Aku :P