.

.

Teman2 bloggerz ku! ^_^v

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang =)

Heart Attack!

huhu...today is my shocked day!not just about the presentation time which is going on from 5pm untill 7pm..but..because of the tragedy happent after 7pm..jeng3x..
actually, after the presentation session. my group make a detailed discussion about our group project with miss dayang..on this dramatic discussion i got so many informations not only so many corrections of my group project presentation but it is also about my task..and all the creative design must do in this project..
actually, when mr. hamidi teach us on teory class..he told us that the creative design job just design and slicing the design. then the sliced design will be send to the solution team to be chunk.
BUT, after make the detailed discussion with miss dayang..she told me and din that chunking is CD job!!!and the best part that can make us to be crazy is..when she said that CD need to chunking the design in HTML!!!i feel like i'm going to be crazy after this!!..huhu..
today also my first day for doing 3 things:
1) going lunch with zam and all his 'madu' (tina, nid and ann..hehe) at Tesco after buy A4 paper for class. we ate very nice sizzling chicken noodles and also buy 'Roti Boy'. then en. rizal got angry because we didn't buy 'Roti Boy' for him too. hehehe..don't be so angry la en. rizal..also to abg azif, sorry because we can't give you eat 'Roti Boy' so many because we don't want you to get diabetic..hehehe..it is because..just now you said, the 'Roti Boy' so sweet and not good for your health.. =P..next time i will buy for you another food k..nice and delicious..
2) arrived at home at 9pm and my parent scold me because they so worry about me for came home so late..but then my lil' sis and i go to the restaurant and buy fried rice for them to consoled.
3) make a public speech in front of class by the topic about my 7 little kittens..so happy because they like to hear that story..eventhough i actually can't speak in english fluencly and get nervous a little bit..at the beginning, i didn't know what topic can i told to them, but one of my friend suggest me to story about my cute little kittens..thanks guys for supporting me so much!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!wal lah ma we..keh3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yaahh...what the shock news....hurm...its always happen...no body perfect maa...so learn from the mistake....orale!

matty2k said...

if you buy that "roti boy" again...do not show it to me....

Our Children

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Papa Mama

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang..TQ =)

Popular Posts

Bilangan Korang Yang Ushar Aku :P