.

.

Teman2 bloggerz ku! ^_^v

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang =)

My Busy Week!

This week is my very busy week. I always have a lot of work to do every day! Even my work already finish, but i'm still need to help my team to complete the work properly. But not just busy week..also can said as a bad week..because of my bad luck for reject UTHM offer!!my dad get angry,my brother,my mom also my best friend!!!aarrgghhhh!!!!!tension!!
i want to go..but i already sign the contract!!if i want to out from here..i need to pay RM10k..who will pay for me??en rizaL?YB?AZiF?huhu..nobody....

if somebody can pay for me...i'm still need to find another RM10k for the study fees per year!
huhu..anyway,i'll try another time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hurm....what a sad story...hurm...dont know how to help you to solve this problem but anyway hope you will be more strong.

HmK said...

Don't feel sad...just cheer it up...ok...

Our Children

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Papa Mama

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang..TQ =)

Popular Posts

Bilangan Korang Yang Ushar Aku :P