.

.

Teman2 bloggerz ku! ^_^v

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang =)

My BiRtHdAy!!

on 20th july 2008 was my 24th birthday...but my best friend forgot it...how could she do like that..not just my best friend..also my eldest brother doesn't wish me anything on that day!!..huhu..so sad!! =(
but, never mind..my father still want to celebrate my birthday with buy me at pizza hut..
actually on that day..not only my birthday..but also my mom n my brother's birthday..on the same day..and because of that..nobody will get any present from my father..hehe..

3 comments:

HmK said...

Salam...Happy belated birthday... don't blamed your friend coz people always forgot ok... hahahaha ....

star_plateena said...

So sad..
like the soad song sad statue...
hu hu...
why dont you juz have a "kenduri selamat"?
then you can invite me...
i will go and wish you for long live...
i also i will pray for u if u do that...
naah... thats all...

Unknown said...

haha..people forgot.that the fact that you must accept..absolutely agree with mr Hamidi..


also agree with Din invite us to your kenduri and also will wish you for long long live..hehe.. ada brani?

Our Children

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Papa Mama

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Just Click on My Nuffnang..TQ =)

Popular Posts

Bilangan Korang Yang Ushar Aku :P